Also in this Section
The Friends of Debenham High School
We extend a warm welcome to visitors whether they are current or former pupils, parents, carers, teachers, friends or web-browsers.
The Friends website is dedicated to providing up-to-date information and details relating to the activities of 'The Friends of Debenham High School'. The committee and their helpers regularly arrange fundraising activities to bring in much needed extra funds for school projects. The pupils of now and in future years will be able to enjoy items which may not have been otherwise provided through educational budgets and/or grants.
Support the Friends
Do join us and support the work - the best ways are to:
- Come along and enjoy our organised events with the opportunity to meet other parents, teachers and supporters
- Buy raffle tickets or donate a raffle prize as and when these opportunities arise
- Visit the Fundraising page where you can find alternative ways to support the work by shopping on-line, searching the web, making a 'Gift Aid' donation, and recycling your old and unwanted mobile phones
Any of these ways would be most welcome and appreciated by the School.
Thanks for visiting
Thank you for your visit and we look forward to seeing you at any of our events.
To advance the education of the pupils in the school, in particular by:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support and advance the education of the pupils
- "The Friends of Debenham High School" is a Registered Charity No. 1019030
- We're members of the National Confederation of Parent Teacher Associations (NCPTA). This is our NCPTA Model Constitution